Friday, August 24, 2007

Its Raining Its Pouring

It is raining like you wouldn't believe here on the so called sunny Sunshine Coast. Perfect weather for just being inside with a hot chocolate on the couch. So whilst my little on is sleeping and the washing machinge is washing away, I will take the opportunity to catch up on blogging (not that I know what I am doing) and other computer things for Tees 2 Knees. It has been a bit hectic of late. We celebrated my little boys 1st birthday on the weekend which was heaps of fun - not that he really had any idea as to what all the fuss whas about. I attach a couple of pictures including one of the birthday cake which I spent ages on the night before not without mishap. Thankfully the icing was thick enough to cover the pot holes. It was devoured with gusto despite the green icing so that was reassuring.

No comments: