Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anyone out There

I am still trying to get the hand of this blogging business and just envy all the people out there who have such fantastic blogs happening. Thursday here and my little boy is sleeping at the moment - he has such a big mornig sleep when he goes down do I can usually get plenty done although this morning I have become totally frustrated by how slow my internet has been so things haven't moved as quickly as I would have liked them to. Drives me up the wall. My husband has just texted as he is getting on a flight home from Melbourne after a couple of days of snowboarding so I will be hitting the highway soon to go and pick him up. Anyway I thought I better try to keep on top of this blogging so that I too can have a site that I love to blog on. I had to go and get some fruit and veg this morning and I had such a lovely comment from a young girl about my tees that I make and sell on-line. She had seen an article on me in our local paper which was just so great. It is always hard starting out in business so it was a great opportunity to do some marketing too. Well until next time..... Chow!!!!

3 comments:

nineteen toes said...

Hi Sherilyn! I'm out here & I've just discovered your blog :) I've added a link on the Indie Art & Design indie links page - I'm sure that once a few people find out about your blog & you upload a few more posts, you'll have plenty of visitors. I don't have any little ones myself, but I really love your t-shirts - they're so original and eye-catching! Thanks too for the link to my blog.

Sherilyn said...

Thanks for your comment. I have just made a decision to allocate just a few mins a day to blogging. I absolutely love your site as it houses the most gorgeous pieces. Thank you for linking with me.

Betty Jo said...

Thanks for the warm wishes. I like to think of my blog as a record of my busy and colourful life.Its a great avenue to get your gorgeous teeshirts seen by those who appreciate the work of other talented crafters.
Good luck with the blogging.My son gave up his day time sleep at 2yo so most times I'm blogging while doing 5 other tasks!