Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fossicking











I had a day to myself today after my gorgeous mother offered to take my little boy off my hands so I could have some "me time". The only problem was I didn't know what the best way would be spend the time afterall I didn't want to waste it on something frivolous and non productive. After deliberating and having a few thoughts, I decided to trapse around the local area and do some fossicking to see what I could find. It doens't take much to excite me but during my time I found an old book with these gorgeous illustrations in. I couldn't resist them as they conjured up inspirational thoughts in my head and made me want to do something creative. So I have made a promise to myself that after getting back from Melbourne next week, I will dedicate some real time to letting my creativity take me somewhere away from the rush of daily life. I cannot wait!!!!

No comments: