Sunday, November 11, 2007

I can see clearly now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank goodness. After being so busy over the past couple of weeks with life in general and working I was so glad to have finally found the time to reorganise my office and make it more functional and pleasant rather than just shutting the door on it all the time. I was so relieved to have finished my little spring clean and declutter that I decided to take a photo to remind myself of how important it is to keep it this way not to mention the fact that it does make finding things a hell of a lot easier. In saying that however I am not so sure nor can I guarantee that I won't be writing another declutter post in the next couple of months considering that xmas is approaching relatively quickly and that generally means even more chaos than normal. So the point is - this room probably aint going to be staying like this for much longer.

No comments: