Friday, October 5, 2007

It's moments like these


Have you ever had a moment in your life when you have been confronted with an issue that could change your life and your families life totally?


Well I have experienced just that and after weeks of medical investigations, tears and sleepless nights I am happy to report that that moment in our life has now passed and we are breathing a huge sigh of relief.


I must say though that I have learnt a lot from this experience and I have re evaluated the way I think and approach life. In saying that I just wanted to thank all my wonderful friends and family for their support during this time and I have attached a photo of my little boy which I took last week on his swing when I was probably feeling my most saddest and anxious I have ever felt in my life. When I look at this photo I realise that it is sometimes the little things in life that keep us going.

No comments: