Friday, December 12, 2008

BrisStyle Xmas Markets






Far Out!!!!!!! I don't know where this week has gone or the year for that matter. The BrisStyle Xmas Markets are literally here and when I wake in the morning I shall be jumping in the car and heading there to sell our wares. The car is loaded and I have double checked my list but no doubt there will be something I will have overlooked.




It is always a little nerve racking doing markets. You never know how the day will pan out and there is always those thoughts to contend with like "what if i don't sell anything?" or "what if the customers don't like my wares?" I am yet to meet the group of women who make up BrisStyle as I am new to the group but I am really looking forward to chatting with other like minded women.



As our regular customers and newsletter subscribers are aware, we will be showcasing a new collection of summer dresses at the BrisStyle Markets designed especially for for little girls. We have designed two collections. First up is our Annie Collection which features dresses created from bright and fresh fabrics that summer brings to us and secondly our Pinnie Collection which are appliqued with a variety of designs which are innocent and all about being a lady. Thre dressed will range in size from 0 - 2. You can check our a sneak peek below as modelled by our faceless mannequin named - wait for it - "Mannie"
Annie Collection - Green Tea


Babouska Pinnie


And this time tomorrow evening I hope to have my feet up reading my magazines subscriptions that haven't even been unwrapped yet.



No comments: