Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back To Blogspot



It has been a long time since posts on Blogspot but we are back after a relatively long absence. In the meantime we have been blogging but using a different launchpad but we have decided to return to our blogspot cause it is just so easy.
So what's news?
Lots has happenend over the past 11 months as you can imagine but my biggest news is that I am nearly 17 weeks pregnant with my second child which just horrifies me. I think my face says it all in this photo.


How am I ever going to manage with two children and running a business from home? It is going to be crazy crazy! Mind you there are woman out there with lots more kids managing so I am hoping that it won't be that bad. Gosh - I pray for a good baby. Anyway enough about that. This post is just about getting back into it. We will have more to share in the coming weeks.










No comments: