Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santas Little Helpers


A suggestion to keep your little ones on top of things and your sanity intact with the chaos that this time of year brings.


Two weeks out from Christmas appoint your kids as Santa's little helpers and award them a little suprise like a gold chocolate coin for every job they do to help out around the house. Hopefully you will have them feeding out of your hand in no time and your house looking pristine before the family begins to gather.


Can't say there is much hope for me as Archie is now walking all on his own and causing more destruction than I ever thought possible as you will see by the attached photo.

2 comments:

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Hi Sherilyn,

What a great idea! I think I will have to try this with my two special santa helpers.
Merry Christmas

Fiona @ http://www.momentbymoment.com.au

Sherilyn said...

And a Merry Xmas to you too! Thanks for your comment Fiona. It is greatly appreciated and also for your follow up email. I shall reply to you shortly - things are a little crazy around here at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pity my little santas helper is still a little small to bribe with choccies.